Tired Treacle!


This was this morning!  She had not had her breakfast and had had her dinner at 4.00pm last night so not a happy littly Airegirl at all!!!  DH took her this morning for 8.30am and rang at 1.00pm to see how she was and they had not managed to do her little op as they had an emergency in and a busy clinic.  Anyway she was done at 2.00pm and DH rang at 3.00pm and she was in her recovery cage and all fine and we are picking her up at 5.45pm!!!  She will be starving by then.  She has to wear her cone but she is okay with them, except for my legs will be black and blue when she runs into me!!!!!


It has been torrential rain since 4.00am and not stopped all day and it is quite a bit cooler as well.  After the last few weeks of warm weather it is quite a shock to the system but the gardens needed it.  Tomorrow it is back to being nice again but not as hot.

I am steadily sewing the binding on!  It is becoming a marathon!!!  But it will be done by the end of the week.

I have been busy with work today and also getting things done for the quality submission for the swimming club.  I am doing well except for waiting for information from different people who just don’t do it and it can be very annoying!!!  Also busy sorting out the Christmas party for the younger swimmers and again trying to get replies even from emails is like getting blood out of a stone!!!  Hey ho

I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!

Hugs, Susie x


2 thoughts on “Tired Treacle!

  1. Molly the AireGirl

    I wish our rain would have cooled things down. It only ramped up the humidity 🙁
    It sounds like your quilt is coming along beautifully. How exciting☺
    Lots of AireZen and healing vibes are heading your way, Treacle!

  2. farmquilter

    So glad Treacle did well with her surgery! Hopefully the cone will only have to be for a short while – even if the dogs don’t mind them, they are a pain for people! Lovely to have the rain cool everything off for you – you must have felt like you were baking before. I’m so glad you are making progress on Youngest’s binding (my least favorite part of quilting) and I can’t wait to see it finished. We are to be between 95 and 100 for the rest of the week so I am so very happy for central air to keep us cool. Of course, I am out working in the heat every night (because you know that 12 days is long enough to recover from knee surgery!).

Leave a Reply