1. Repair the two pairs of DH’s decent trousers and two pairs of Eldest’s decent trousers – What do they do to them??????
2. Wash Treacle’s beds, quilt, collar and Teddy before the weekend. Sorry Treacle you will just have to find a comfy bed to lie on whilst yours are in the wash!
3. Persuade Youngest that he cannot pack his whole room to take on holiday with him! – Can I take my PS4 on holiday with me? No we are going on a plane!
4. Remember to empty the fridge and clean it before we go, along with cleaning the microwave, dishwasher, washer and tumble dryer!
5. Oh yes remember to pack for myself, having packed for everyone else!!!!!
Sometimes I wonder whether it is actually worth going on holiday all the things you have to do before you go away!!!!!
Been busy with work today as well and tonight I have a huge basket of ironing to get to with, things that they want to take away with them! Then, of course, you have all the washing when you get home as well!!!!!!!
Hugs, Susie x